Young adult woman with warm mid-range register.
Warm and mid-range for advertisements of any kind. Fun and happy for narrations, cartoons. Serious but interesting for professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
About one year experience. I began singing when I was seven and learned quickly how to easily manipulate my voice. Voice over work is very similar. I have worked with one studio in Philadelphia called, Philadelphia Post doing voice over work and ad spots for health care advertisements. The latest demo posted on my profile was recorded in April 2014.
I can record my own voice over work and have done a large amount of audio editing and sound effects. I work in Pro Tools and Reason and record my voice with an AKG 414 condenser microphone.
I graduated from Temple University in Philadelphia with a major in Media Studies and Production. Relevant classes include Radio, Studio Music Recording, and Mixing and Mastering. In my Radio class, all my projects required I record myself reading a script, and then editing the audio myself. Studio Music Recording and Mixing and Mastering were more Pro Tools and audio production based classes, but still dealt with recording voice and editing.
My Studio Equipment
I record with:
-M-Audio ProFire 2626
-I Mac 10.8.5
-Nord Lead 2 Synthesizer
I grew up playing music and singing. I write and record my own music for my band, VIta and the Woolf. My singing voice has been compared to Florence and the Machine.
I can play piano, guitar, and clarinet.
I have experience acting and public speaking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Jennifer Pague by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Pague is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer Pague does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer Pague was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer Pague does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer Pague was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.