Girl Next Door, Upbeat, Elegant, Warm, Wry
JENNIFER COOK'S VOICE:
My voice is upbeat and girl-on-the-go for commercials, rich, sophisticated and smooth for narrations, AND pointed, strong, attractive and professional for presentations AS WELL AS funny and bright for character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
CALIFORNIAN, NEW YORK, LATINA SPEAKING ENGLISH, VALLEY GIRL FROM CALIFORNIA, NEUTRAL, SOUTHWESTERN, GIGGLY, TRAUMATIZED.
My Voice Experience
I'm a tried and true public speaker, having been a teacher for 10 years and public speech competitor for 9. Currently, I am a vocalist for film and game scores where I capture the listener's imagination in genres from rock to psychological thriller and orchestral music. Through this experience, I've become versatile in all styles of vocals having had to rap and sing jazz, or chant.
I started my voice over career in 2012 and have recorded a variety of voice over styles. Current jobs include an emotional video game character, a sensible female traveler, a cell phone spokesperson, a video game playing wife stuck at the DMV as well as academic audio books. I have also been hired to sing parodies and to narrate documentary shorts.
I'm collaborative and take direction well, offering several edits in my pro studio.
Jennifer Cook Nice
I'm a theater graduate of Occidental College and have been professionally trained in voice over technique.
My Studio Equipment
Protools and Logic on Mac
M-Audio Sputnik Tube Mic
Vocal Mic Shielding
Neumann KH120 monitors for playback
Audio Hijack, Loopback and Skype for live playback on request.
I read copy well and am insightful when studying words, ideas, concepts, and phrasing. I take direction well and always enjoy feedback.
My mother is Colombian and my father is from the south. I mimic an accent while speaking English well. I can do other fun voices as well.
I'm highly educated in theater and I consider myself intelligent and a quick learner.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jennifer Nice by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Nice is a Standard subscriber.
• Jennifer Nice was last active on Voice123 19 days ago