Friendly, warm, authoritative, mysterious.
- Authoritative, informative, approachable yet knowledgable (narration, documentary, corporate)
- Warm, friendly, youthful, and engaged (commercials, audiobook narration)
- Bright, pretty singing voice with "perfect pitch" (song, choral, musical)
- Compelling, mysterious, makes the listener sit up and want to know more (commercials with a "reveal", promos)
- Sultry, throaty, sexy (commercials, radio, narration, character)
- Focused, intense, to the point (commercial, promo, narration, corporate)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon characters (Herbert from "Family Guy", Marvin the Martian, Donald Duck [really!], Daffy Duck, Sylvester the Cat, Thurston Howell III...); old woman, young girl, old man, cartoon animals, German accent, British accent, Scottish accent; can pick up most accents and dialects very quickly and convincingly.
My Voice Experience
A writer and editor by day, Jennifer also likes to keep one foot in the arts and theatre world. She has moonlighted as an actor, singer, musician and narrator, and worked behind the scenes as a stage manager, dresser and “kid wrangler.”
Voice-over gigs include:
• Audiobook narrator for CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind). Projects include news and magazine narration (MacLeans Magazine, Globe and Mail, Financial Post), non-fiction, and adult and young adult fiction. 2006–09
•“Telephone system voice” for Hewlett Packard’s European offices – “Thank you for calling Hewlett Packard…” (English and French), 2002–06
•Narration and character voices for “Music and Movement”, an educational children’s CD, produced by Toronto dance instructor Colleen Auriemma, 2000
• VoiceWorx; classes in TV and radio voice-over technique, cartoon characterization, documentary narration with Mike Kirby and Libby Lennie, March 2010
• Classical vocal technique and theory (private) with Suzanne Kompass, 2007–09
• Level 3 Music theory and history; Grade 8 piano technique and theory. Royal Conservatory of Music, 1997–98
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jennifer McIntyre
I work as a writer and copy editor during the day. If there are any flaws in your script, or things that simply don't "scan" and sound good, I will work with you to iron those out and make your script sound fantastic.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jennifer McIntyre by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer McIntyre is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer McIntyre does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer McIntyre was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer McIntyre does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer McIntyre was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.