Hip, Edgy, Modern, Smart, Sexy, Raspy
My voice has a very current and edgy sound. It can be described as raspy and sexy. It lends itself well to narrations and commercials for a young, hip audience. I can also do warm, caring, and concerned voiceovers or fun, spunky and youthful ones. I can sound like a woman in her 20s, 30s, or 40s, or like an older woman or a little girl. My first language is English, but I speak fluent Spanish with an Argentine accent. I can do English with a Cuban or Argentine accent as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish (Argentina, Cuba), Southern, English
My Voice Experience
I have always been told that I have a great voice for voiceover, so several years ago I decided to pursue it as a hobby. I first voiced some internet radio spot in New York City. Then, after moving to Los Angeles, I began taking voiceover and acting classes and seminars. I eventually got hired to voice on-air spots for one of the most respected and progressive radio stations in the world - Los Angeles based KCRW and I can currently be heard on that station daily. I'm having an amazing time working and growing in this field and look forward to developing even more as a voiceover actor.
I have been taking voiceover lessons with well-known voiceover talent Lori Tritel for over 5 years. I also studied Improv at the Groundlings, and spent a year as a member and secretary of a local Toastmasters public speaking group. In addition, I've been working in the recorded music business for 13 years.
My Studio Equipment
I have ProTools, a MacBook with OS 10.6.8, a Digidesign mbox mini, and an ElectroVoice RE20 microphone in a state of the art home studio.
I have been working in the record business for over 13 years, and therefore I'm very familiar with recording sound, recording studios and equipment, and the entertainment business in general. I'm also a trapeze artist, so I have experience as a performer/actor. Finally, I lived in Argentina for several years where I became fluent in Spanish. I worked as a DJ on Spanish-language radio shows in both Argentina and Santa Cruz, CA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jennifer Ludwig by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Ludwig is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer Ludwig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer Ludwig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer Ludwig does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer Ludwig was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.