Light, warm, sultry, kid-friendly, with a smile.
Light and friendly, warm and sultry, hip and kid-friendly- all with a smile. I've done lots of straight announce voiceover work; mom and young alternative sounds for commercials. I've voiced teens and adults for industrials, educational videos, video games and computer programs. I can do character voices and I'm comfortable with Southern, Midwestern, New York, British, Irish and Scottish accents. I'm a mezzo soprano with classical training. I can sing light opera, belt, jazz, pop, alternative rock, and country. NOTE: If you have a project that is time sensitive please feel free to let me know that you've sent an invitation by texting or leaving voicemail at 612-309-3558. I'm frequently in the studio and may not be at my computer when your invitation comes in.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Past clients include Disney, Levi's, Target, Verizon, Kohl's, 3M, JCPenney, Scotch Brand, Walmart and Radisson Hotels.
B. A. Theater Scripps College
Voiceover training with Susan Berkeley, Lipservice Inc and Shirley Venard
My Studio Equipment
Senheiser and Rode NTK Tube mics, Protools
I've worked on-camera as a host for a national home shopping channel, so I'm comfortable with both scripted and unscripted sales pitches as well as on camera work. I'm also a trained singer and I'm comfortable with pop, rock, country, light jazz, musicals and light opera.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jennifer Lasalle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Lasalle is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer Lasalle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer Lasalle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer Lasalle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer Lasalle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.