Whether you need great character voices or a voice with great character, I can help make your media project sound purely awesome!
My standard voice is warm, pleasant and upbeat with a mischievous touch. I tend to sound a bit more professional and precise in my commercial work, and a bit more relaxed and carefree in my narration and character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Roseville, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have performed a wide range of characterizations for animation and video games. Accents: Southern American, Western American, Boston, British, Irish
My Voice Experience
I have been recording and producing commercial voice overs since 1992. I began my career with a 15-year stint in radio, then shifted to advertising where I specialized in copywriting and audio production. In 2012, I launched my voice over business, performing everything from commercial and online video work to animation and video game voices. I am also taking ongoing voice and acting classes, and have appeared in several stage productions over the past few years.
I received in-depth training in voice work and audio production during my years as a radio broadcaster and production director. I have also had intensive acting training, and have studied vocal technique with an Otolaryngologist.
My Studio Equipment
I record in a fully sound-treated studio environment. I use a Mojave MA-300 tube condenser microphone, which feeds into an Audient iD22 preamp/interface. I use Adobe Audition for my editing software, and I feed my audio through Focal CMS 40 studio monitors.
I have years of training in audio production, editing and studio direction. I am also an ongoing acting student with years of training and stage experience under my belt.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeffrey Machado by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeffrey Machado is a Premium subscriber.
• Jeffrey Machado has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours