Boy next door, character specialist, flexible
Mid-baritone tonality, extremely flexible, fun, wide array of cartoon personalities, easy smooth boy next door for normal presentations/narrations or zany/funny characters for commercials or stories.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, various British dialects, Australian, non-descript middle Eastern or South American dialects, wide range of characters, younger boys, macho men, military men, villains, regular boy next door, giant idiot, wide array of hillbillies, elderly grandfathers and grandmothers, creatures, large black men, skinny black men, wimps, hunks, dorks, sleazy jerks, and many more!
My Voice Experience
Advertisements, video game work - Star Wars Kinect music/singing, cartoons - wide variety of characters for Funimation Studios including the latest upcoming DVD for the anime series One Piece, Radio Spots, narration work for Podcasts, several characters for marketing campaigns for Intervoice-Brite's Voice-User-Interface clients (including Wells Fargo, American Airlines, Sprint, Washington Mutual, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and many more).
Masters Program at the University of North Texas for Music Performance. World-wide touring and/or performing with many artists over the entire world including Norah Jones, Wynonna Judd, Kirk Whalum, and many many more). 20 years experience composing, singing, playing, and recording in over 100 studios across the United States.
My Studio Equipment
I use both Mac and PC in my home studio. I use a variety of pre-amps, depending on the sound I'm going for (Avalon and Mackie). I use a Mackie Interface. I use Cubase recording software primarily for audio recording, although I also sometimes use Ableton Live, if I need to add specific effects. My main vocal mic currently is a Beyer. I'm constantly trying new mics and searching for new sounds. For additional effects I use Reason and a number of VST plugins.
I'm also a competent professional musician and composer. My experience can be seen on jeffplant.com in that capacity. I'm also a comedy writer and am currently writing sketches for an upcoming independent program. I also hold a degree in Physics, which I promise will not effect my voice acting - ha!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeff Plant by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Plant is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeff Plant was last active on Voice123 203 days ago