Deep, serious, soft, scary, funny, accent, french
Voice is warm and deep for narrations and commercials
Voice is scary, fun and soft for narrations and commercials
Voice is sexy, with an accent for narrations and commercials
Voice is serious, smooth and professional for presentations, corporate materials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French accent, African accent (when speaking in English or in French), Belgian accent (when speaking in French), impersonations/characterizations of Regis Philbin, Sean Connery, Mickey Mouse...
My Voice Experience
My voice is quite unique. It is deep and often used to capture audience's attention. I have participated in some short English recordings in San Diego where my French accent and/or French language was needed. I also managed a recording studio in Los Angeles where voice-over talents would come and record dubbing for movies, documentaries and instructional, advertising/publicity radio or local tv spots.
Worked at a localization company in Los Angeles. Responsible for voice-over for movies (US and International) and video games.
I hold a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/International Business.
I have taken years of speech classes in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles as I was interested in breaking into the Soap Opera and Talk Show industry.
My Studio Equipment
USB mic Samson CO3U + windscreen WS03
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jean-Michel Lenoir by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jean-Michel Lenoir is a Standard subscriber.
• Jean-Michel Lenoir was last active on Voice123 188 days ago