Urban, Sexy, Mother, Meditative, Characters
My voice is warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and informative for professional presentations. It can also sound calm for meditation and yoga instruction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: Creole/Cajun (Louisiana); New York (Brooklyn, Nuyorican); British (Londoner); Irish; Scottish; Spanish; Southern (southwest, southeast); African, Jamaican; Indian (Hindi); Brazilian Portuguese; African-American
Characters: Marilyn Monroe, Mae West, James Brown, Katherine Hepburn, Pearl Bailey, Jimmy Stewart.
My Voice Experience
I started my career as a vocalist. I began voice acting in college at the campus radio station. A few years later, I began singing jingles which parodied artists such as Madonna, Tracy Chapman, and Jody Watley.
After moving to Los Angeles for singing and acting, I began to study voice acting. I received my first job with a Playboy Channel affiliate(2005) as a narrator. I have also worked as a voice talent for an industrial ad for Tokyo Lofts (L.A). I am currently the spokesperson for LA Care Health Plan (regional Radio and TV ads), as well as the voice for their IVR.
High School for the Performing and Visual Arts - Vocal Music major (Houston, TX)
Acting with Cecil Pickett at the University of Houston(Houston, TX)
Vocal Music with Norm Newton at Houston Baptist University (Houston, TX)
Scene Study with Richard Brander (Studio City, CA)
Voice acting workshop with Carroll Kimble (Los Angeles, CA)
Voice acting with Lori Tritel (Los Angeles, CA)
My Studio Equipment
I use Pro Tools software with a professional condenser mic along with Apogee AD Converters and state of the art pre-amps.
I am also a dancer and teacher (Salsa, Samba, Caribbean, West African). I am a gardener and a gourmet cook. I am also an MC.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeane July by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeane July is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeane July was last active on Voice123 258 days ago