Contemporary, Conversational, Real, Versatile
I have a very conversational, relatable easy to listen to voice. The delivery is contemporary - I'm definitely not an "old school" puker.
I am also very versatile - I can do everything from fun character voices to serious professional reads.
Most importantly, I'm outstanding at interpreting copy and giving the client many takes to work with.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include: British, Italian, Scottish, Spanish, Mexican, French
Impersonations include: Bill Clinton, Brian Johnson of AC/DC, Pee Wee Herman, Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, Spongebob Squarepants & Patrick.
Characterizations include: Angry old man, Mobster,soft spoken, crazy, fun, country, redneck, feeble, happy, excited, scared, spooky
My Voice Experience
I have been a radio station Program Director since 1996 and an on-air personality since 1990. Markets worked in include San Francisco, Detroit, Buffalo, Syracuse, and Raleigh.
You will get a voice that has been heard on major and large market radio and TV stations on imaging and commercial work.
Formats worked in include Soft A/C, Hot A/C, Mainstream Rock, Active Rock, Top 40, and Country - this has contributed to a versatile approach that fits most projects.
Clients that have used me for endorsement campaigns include Time Warner Cable, New Horizons Career Development Center, Diamonds Direct, Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, and Lonestar Steakhouse.
A Syracuse University graduate in 1994 with a degree in Television, Radio, and Film Management with a minor in Spanish.
Experience includes over 20 years of voiceover work in multiple formats for a wide range of clients and projects.
My Studio Equipment
Harris board, RE-20 mics, Adobe Audition.
20+ years as a radio on-air talent and Program Director means you'll find someone experienced not only in voiceover work, but in coaching others in voiceovers.
I have an ear for what the client is looking for in the copy and am very easy to work with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jay Nachlis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jay Nachlis is a Standard subscriber.
• Jay Nachlis was last active on Voice123 229 days ago