Guy Next Door, Warm fuzzy, Comfortable, Confident
Warm, relaxed, guy next door for narrations.
Fun, upbeat, warm, real for commercials.
Professional, friendly, natural for Presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arkansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, New Yorker, Mobster, Surfer guy, Grandpaw/ Old man, Keanu Reeves, Elvis, Sophisticated British, Cockney, Sling Blade, Barney the Dinosaur, Cowboy, Julia Child.
My Voice Experience
It all started working for an alarm company recording the warning messages. This all happened in 2004. I have since been deep in the world of Voice Acting, recording narrations, commercials
Edge Studio Voice Over Industry Center. Ongoing training. New York, NY
UCB Improv traning center. New York, NY
Improv Asylum improvisation acting. Boston, MA
Boston Casting Acting for Commercials. Boston, MA
Wren Ross's Voice Over workshop. Boston, MA
My Studio Equipment
Dell Inspiron 9300.
M-AUDIO FireWire 410 Audio interface.
Audio-Technica AT4040 microphone
DBX Project 1 compressor gate.
Behringer Eurorack UB1202 Mixer.
M-AUDIO BX8a studio monitors.
Beryerdynamic DT770 headphones
Gretch-Ken 4x6 Isolation booth.
Yamaha Mo8 Keyboard.
Alesis MONITOR ONE studio monitors.
Mackie 1400i power amplifier.
Auralex isolation materials.
I come from a technical Background so if you need a technical read im here for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jason Whittington by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Whittington is a Standard subscriber.
• Jason Whittington was last active on Voice123 282 days ago