Warm, smart, Cool, friendly, Dad, VO, GenX, Wry
My warm inviting baritone is ideal for explaining products or services in an authoritative, Smooth, Loving, Poignant friendly, trustworthy, guy next door, non-threatening, Generation X, humorous, dramatic, exciting, conversational, real manner for all kinds of voice over. I can also bring shades of Friendly elder or mentor to my readings. Smoothness and likability are second nature to me.
I hail from Atlanta, GA and can do a good southern accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am from Georgia so I can do a nuanced southern accent. I can also do generic American.
My Voice Experience
I have been working and training in the NY area for the past few years. I have performed in several different campaigns, which can be heard on my demo and seen at my website.
My clients include:
Blinds to Go
I continue to train with a variety of respected coaches including Doriane Elliott and Maggie Phillips.
I currently study with Doriane Elliot and David Lyerly
I studied improv at the Peoples Improv Theater and Magnet Theater.
I studied under Alice Elliot at New York University. I trained at SVA with Valerie Smaldone and at Actor's Connection with Maggie Phillips. I did regular workshops with Jen Duckworth at Cityvox Studios.
My Studio Equipment
I have an Sennheiser 416 mic with an apogee one preamp that I use with sound studio software my Macbook Pro computer.
I have a quick mind and a way with words. In a previous life I was a copywriter. I will be happy to rewrite copy on request.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jason Weiner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Weiner is a Premium subscriber.
• Jason Weiner was last active on Voice123 36 days ago