Character Specialist, Offbeat, Articulate
Warm, deep and empathetic for narrations. Confident and smooth for commercials. As for Character, I have a range of accents and impersonations. I am a very creative person and always have many ideas.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Austin, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brit, Brittish, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Hispanic, Latino, Mexican ( I’ve been told I can speak Spanish well), New England, Boston, New York, Chicago, Minnesota, Canadian, Vietnameese, Austrailian, Rough Urban, French, German
Smiegal/Golem from Lord of the Rings, Christopher Walken, Sean Connery, Alan Cumming, George Herbert Walker Bush, Henry Kissinger, Patrick Stuwart, Stewie from Family Guy, Simpsons: Moe, Flanders, Apu, Groundskeeper Willie, Peg leg Salty Dog, Arty Ziff, Robin Leach, Barney, Lenny, Carl Carlson. The Emperor(Sith) from STAR WARS, Tuvan Throat Singer, Andy Kaufman impersonating Archie Bunker, Christopher Lloyd, Crispin Glover as George McFly, The Matrix: The Main Agent. Roger Moore.
My Voice Experience
Provided characters to respond to journalism student questions for thier class @ U.T.
Set up audio system in confrence rooms for various events @ Dell Jewish Community Cntr.
Attended workshop at The Comedy Gym
Set up and adjusted levels at The Sound Lab, Austin TX, for untechnical musician friend. Learned how to use protools and refine sound.
Utilize Final Cut ProX, Adobe Audition, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, (learning) LogicX.
My Studio Equipment
M Studio Producer mic , Mac Book Pro, Twistedwave, Adobe Audition.
Custom designed “steam punk” style mic stand incorporated into workstation. Setup in sound proof bifold closet expansion. Midi controller, etc.. incorporated into station design.
Electronics hobbiest “Maker”. Have made circuit bent instruments. Experiment with organic audio and video tracks incorporating artisan minded mixed media creative effects. Photograph my sculptures, paintings, and manipulate images with software. HVAC certified technician.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Rogers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Rogers is a Standard subscriber.
• Jason Rogers was last active on Voice123 345 days ago