Friendly, Intelligent, Guy Next Door, Versatile
I have a mid-range voice--I sing baritone--but there's a nice resonant deep end. I can do anything from wild, kooky cartoon characters to measured, calm, informative narrations for presentations or audiobooks. I have a whole host of accents at my disposal, and I have a stellar ear; if I don't know an accent, I can learn it very quickly just be hearing it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York tough (gangster-esque), New York Jewish, New England, Deep South, British (Cockney), British (RP), Scottish, Australian/Kiwi, German, Eastern European, plus a wide range of zany character voices
My Voice Experience
I actually did my first VO recording when I was 16, for an educational game. My credits of late include a lead role in the feature film FAUST, directed by Jay Marks and two voices (Aussie and South American) in the 'ear movie' The Earthworm Miracle, directed by Hashim Wali.
Brown University, BA Linguistics
UCB, Improv I & II
Cherub Program, Northwestern University
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball Microphone
Trained singer, excellent improviser, all-around fun dude to work with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Daniel Siegel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Daniel Siegel is a Standard subscriber.
Jason Daniel Siegel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Daniel Siegel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jason Daniel Siegel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Daniel Siegel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.