Authoritative, Happy, Inspirational, Versatile
A young voice with an old soul.
With a deep foundation, I offer smooth, even, and clearly-enunciated narrations for audiobooks, commercials, or longer-form projects. I can also step up to a more bombastic, vaudevillian personality. My range goes from calming to carnival barker.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
As a television anchorman, I have years of experience writing and reading news scripts, feature stories, and broadcast commercials. With an audience of mainly older people, I learned how to speak slowly, loudly, and clearly.
I also appear on camera and on stage. I've performed as a professional juggler, improv comedian, musician, and master of ceremonies, "belting it to the back row."
B.A. in Communication (Journalism), minor in Creative Writing -- Taylor University (Upland, IN) 1999.
My Studio Equipment
Harlan Hogan VO:1-A capsule microphone
MXL Mic Mate Pro USB Pre-Amp
-- Wordsmith: grammar nerd; scriptwriter; studied Latin, Biblical Greek, American Sign Language
-- Performer: voiceover artist; television host and live MC; improvisational comedian; professional juggler
-- Musician: guitar, bass, drums, piano, harmonica, banjo, ukulele
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jared Pike by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jared Pike is a Standard subscriber.
Jared Pike does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jared Pike was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jared Pike does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jared Pike was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.