fresh, sexy,young female, mom, trustworthy, fun,
Fresh, energetic, sweet, young, mom, newscaster, sexy, fun, trustworthy, warm,
comforting for audio books, smooth for professional presentations, sultry or fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
mom, newscaster, valley girl, teen, elderly woman
My Voice Experience
I have recorded voiceovers for Car Commercials, Pepsi, E-learning, along with many apps, and many websites learning and commerical products.
I was a journalist in Michigan, Florida and now I am in California. I have done narrations, promos, and now I am also a voice over actor.
I have produced and performed in many different aspects of television game shows,pilots for Merv Griffin Productions for the Merv Griffin Show, Dance Fever, newscasts, videos and many public appearances.
I graduated in 1985 from Central Michigan University with a BAA with a major in Broadcasting and Cinematic Arts, and a minor in Interpersonal and Public Communication.
I am continually taking classes in inprov., animation, audiobook, auditions, and technique always improving my craft.
I have finished four Kalmenson Classes, Voice-over for Actors I and II, and Comedy class and Improv II class with highly acclaimed actor Stephen Tobolowsky. I am always studying my craft taking workshops and private lessons.
Master classes with Pat Fraley , audiobook, animation, gamers
My Studio Equipment
I record in a professional studio with the top of the line equipment, also at home I have a state of the art microphone and computer program for auditions.
I am physically fit as I love personal fitness, and a nutrition. I love kids and am a good cook. I love to entertain and love people.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jane Gibson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jane Gibson is a Premium subscriber.
• Jane Gibson was last active on Voice123 2 days ago