melodic, cheerful, pleasant, character specialist
Upbeat and cheerful for product promotion.
Melodic and magical for princess, fairytale and story-time themes.
Warm and fluid for narrations.
Sexy or playful for commercials.
Professional direct, and fluid for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Bell Dialect, Southern Hick Dialect, Valley Girl Dialect, Eastern European/Russian Accent, French Accent, Lisps, Stutters
Baby, Princess, Queen, spoiled brat, Wicked Witch, Old Lady, Youth; Little Girl, Little Boy (husky, lisp voice), Teen Girl, Mother, very old lady, Snuggle Fabric Softener Bear, Russian Spy, Playful and/or Sexy French Maid, Cat, French Cat, Lady Bug, 1930s News Announcer, Professor, May West, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
My voice has been used in:
- narration for plays and stage productions.
- narration of student documentaries.
- radio warning broadcasts for NOAA Weather Radio.
- announcements for dance competitions.
- Aliso Creek Productions voice overs training in commercials, animation, and characterizations.
- University of Southern California (USC): BA in Geography, Minor in Performing Arts
- Forensic Speaking
My Studio Equipment
Privately owned recording studio, USB Blue Yeti Microphone, Sony MDRV6 Headphone, Dell - Inspiron Laptop (6GB Memory), Audacity Software
-Two years of phone operation and live Weather Alert Broadcasts at the National Weather Service
-Narration for documentaries
-Two years of college level teaching: Weather and Physical Geography
-Eight years of teaching experience for ages 1-12: Dance (Ballet, Tap, Flamenco, Jazz), reading, and writing, arts and crafts
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jamie Stern by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jamie Stern is a Standard subscriber.
Jamie Stern does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jamie Stern was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jamie Stern does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jamie Stern was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.