pursuasive, confident, charm, humor, international
Whether you're listening for a deep and sinister audiobook read OR a "regular guy" with persuasive, confident charm, listen no further than James Tealy. James brings a distinctive and urgent tone to Radio and Television Imaging, an elegant and crisp sobriety for your corporate presentation and a relaxed and welcoming approach for your website or telephone system. James has a unique gift for dialects giving his voice an appealing international sound with a broad range of cross-cultural accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West London British accent. Convincing and confident cross-cultural dialects including german, spanish, brazillian, french, and turkish.
My Voice Experience
My first voice over work came as a 14 year old with regional spots for Barq's Red Cream Soda. I spent several years after college as a radio announcer for stations in Nashville, TN and Ft. Myers, FL. Now my voice work continues from a well-equipped home studio in Nashville, TN.
Studied dialects and diction as a theater major at the New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts. Studied recording studio engineering as a Music Business Major at Belmont University.
My Studio Equipment
Protools 8. Presonus Mic pre's. Waves Platinum plug-ins. A variety of quality large-diaphragm mics suited for different reads.
Unknown - Click here to ask James Tealy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Tealy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Tealy is a Standard subscriber.
James Tealy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Tealy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Tealy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Tealy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.