Friendly,sincere,natural,hip,edgy,guy next door.
• MY VOICE RANGE CAN BE :
-YOUNG OR MATURE MALE (25 to 55)
-WITH MEDIUM TO DEEP TONES
-FROM WARM TO SEXY TO EDGY
-REAL & FRIENDLY, DOWN TO EARTH
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• SPANISH (Neutral, Mexican, Castillian)
-English with Spanish accent.
My Voice Experience
• Writing, Acting, Recording, Directing, Producing... to much passion maybe!
Fortunately after finishing my Communications degree, I went into the National School of Announcers to get my VO License and Diploma... I'm really lucky! Honestly, after more than 20 years in this business, I don't know which I enjoy best... the creative process or the broadcast thrill!
• Voice-Over talent for TV and Radio Advertising, Characters voices.
Documentaries, Infomercials, Corporate Presentations.
National and International clients: US Hispanic, Mexico and Latin America.
(GM, Ford, VW, Toyota, Verizon, BJ's, Palm, MaxFactor, Foodcity, United, Market St., Amigos, Frito Lay, Clorox, Big Bros-Big Sisters, Chase, Goodwrench, Cadillac, DHL, Target, Bellsouth, Tire Kingdom, Avmed, etc.)
• University: "Communications" Majors in Advertising-Cinema-TV.
• Masters: Marketing Diploma.
• License and Diploma: National School of Announcers
• Broadcast Production/Post-production
• Creative Director/Writer/Producer
My Studio Equipment
I can record your Voice Over at my studio and send you an mp3/aiff/or CD
(Sennheiser & MXL mics, Mac software)
I live minutes away from the main studios in Miami (for full productions)
...Protools, Avid, ISDN, Phonepatch, Digistudio, etc.
• 20 year experience in Spanish linguistics (creative writing-trans-adaptation)
• Broadcast writer/producer
• Creative, music and broadcast direction
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact JAMES O'NEILL-GOMEZ by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently JAMES O'NEILL-GOMEZ is a Standard subscriber.
• JAMES O'NEILL-GOMEZ was last active on Voice123 299 days ago