Trusted grandfather, pastor, doctor.
In fiction, a classic film noir voice.
In non-fiction, trustworthy, believable.
On commercials, whimsical "Tom Bodett" syle.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, whimsical "Tom Bodett" style, southern US, southwestern US, New York, Russian
My Voice Experience
Promo voice work for KALB-TV in Alexandria, LA, radio liners for WFMZ-FM in Allentown, PA., KJYE in Grand Junction, CO.
Studied voiceovers at in New York City with Paul Liberti, Batt Johnson and Jerry Coyle.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416T microphone and PreSonus Studio 1 editing.
Familiar with medical terms.
I have worked as a TV news anchor and can play a very credible-sounding broadcast journalist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
• James Lewis was last active on Voice123 46 days ago