A veteran voice actor with credits ranging from national commercial to industrial to animation and video games.
Thanks for checking out my profile. Here's some info about myself:
My natural tone is a warm, relatable one that feels like it's coming from a trusted friend. I can also turn up the energy for a hi-octane radio spot, or cool it off with an edgy read for a hot new product.
I can give reads with a wink or a shrug and love opportunities to show of my sense of humor.
Some of my recent clients are: Anheuser Busch, Optimum, Sprint, Red Bull, Kayak.com, Vistaprint and more.
For E-learning courses, training videos and corporate presentations I give a steady, articulate delivery, making the copy engaging and easily digestible.
I also have the joy of working in the animated world with recurring roles on several animated TV shows and video games like Pokémon and Yu-gi-oh! I'm experienced in both ADR and pre-lay.
Thanks again and I look forward to working with you!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm fortunate to get to voice a wide variety of characters on several animated shows My characters include:
- The youthful leading man.
- The plotting scheming serpentine villain.
- The proud leader and stoic hero.
- The playful sidekick.
- The growling, raging bad guy.
- The cocky jerk dripping with sarcasm.
All these and a ton others! Love doing character voices and can match flap for ADR. I also have experience doing voice match.
Dialects I'm confident with include:
- Standard British
My Voice Experience
A veteran of the industry, some of my VO experience includes:
- TV, radio and internet commercials.
- Instructional, e-learning and training videos.
- Character voices for cartoons and animation.
- Dubbing/ADR for film, TV and web.
- Dramatic narrations for film/web/stage.
I work in several VO studios in NYC.
I'm a freelance VO instructor in NYC specializing in animation VO and ADR. I also tour the country attending conventions talking about the art, craft and business of voice acting.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti mic.
Sound proofing chamber.
Experience with multiple recording / editing softwares:
Character voices, copy writing, screenwriting, video editing, singing, rapping, fast talking (legal).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Jake Paque by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jake Paque is a Standard subscriber.
Jake Paque does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jake Paque was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jake Paque does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jake Paque was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.