Fresh, Honest, Friendly, Current, and Fun
My voice-print is youthful, upbeat and fresh. I've voiced everything from video games to IVR to audio books to TV/radio spots. For the past two years, I have been the sole voice of Wings University -- an integrated e-learning app included on all Nabi devices. I have had several National TV and radio spots air this past year.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young heroine, teenager, young boy, Minnesotan, British, Russian....throw something at me.
My Voice Experience
My experience lies on both sides of the glass. I have clocked my fair share of time both behind the console as well as behind the mic. I provide voice over for various mediums such as video games, radio and television commercials, IVR, animation, technical narration, e-learning, and interactive media.
I have a degree in Audio Engineering and have years of extensive experience working with voice over talent. I've provided voice over direction for everything from video games to advertising to medical narration. I've provided voice over for the same variety.
My video game experience makes me a great candidate for interactive media and video games.
My Studio Equipment
Pro-Tools 10, iMac Quad-Core 12 gigs ram, UA Apollo, Yamaha NS10's with sub, Focal SM9s, Mono Auratone, Sennhieser 416, Neve 1073, 1176, Distressor, Skype Patch, SE Reflection Filter, and over 100 plug-ins. Have a technical question? Just ask me. :)
I will provide high quality professional audio for your project. I am useful in just about every stage of your production, from voice over to voice direction to sound design and mixing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jaimie Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jaimie Johnson is a Premium subscriber.
• Jaimie Johnson was last active on Voice123 13 days ago