Deep, Warm, Professional, Friendly, Smooth.
Warm and deep for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations. Confident and reassuring, friendly and genuine.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Mexico, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Local projects for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Albuquerque, Garcia Power Sports, ABQ Pizza Parties, PNM, New Mexico Department of Transportation, Comcast, New Mexico Lottery, KASY-TV, Jones Intercable, Walgreens, Amerian Cancer Society, Las Cruses Tourism, Journal Pavilion, Consolidated Resorts, Salvation Army and United Ad Group.
National and International projects for Jazz-City Entertainment LLC, Epic Genius Media, Idiomatic Entertainment, Media One Advertising, Big Sky Digital Media, Business Media Productions, Global List Builders, Leighway Productions, Cinemic, Golden Era Productions, The PM Group, Knight Media, Film Savage Productions, Atmosfera Productions Inc., Blink Ventures Inc., Media Farm Productions, Eyefull Studios, Dutiful Films and Quanvision.
2 years at Los Angeles Harbor College for Music degree.
2 years at Santa Fe Community College for Audio/Visual Production.
16 years in Voice over industry.
22 years in Radio/TV Broadcasting.
My Studio Equipment
Mac OS X, Logic Express 8 Digital Recording Studio, Mackie Onyk 1220i mixer, Shure KSM 44 Studio mic, Music bed library.
Knowledge of Nexgen Prophet, Protools, Adobe, Logic Express, Sony Acid. Highly skilled Program and Music Director. Proven leadership skills involving managing, directing and monitoring programming and activities in conformance with Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Planning and overseeing all on-air programming and production, approving all commercial and paid programming content, marketing promotions and image campaigns. Articulate and intriguing on-air personality and voice-over artist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jaimey Barreras by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jaimey Barreras is a Standard subscriber.
• Jaimey Barreras was last active on Voice123 37 days ago