Warm, softly spoken but with authority. Upmarket.
Soft Sell: Read in a soothing way but still with a level of engagement.
Narration: Read in a documentary style, informative and clear.
CD-Rom Interactive: Read with clarity with a friendly tone.
On-hold message: Warm, friendly and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hint of South Wales accent.
My Voice Experience
2008 - I recorded an essay written by Germaine Greer about environmental issues for a website.
December 2010 - Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
March 2010 - Basic Journalism at the London School of Journalism. This was an intensive course and was held on a series of Saturdays over a period of 6 weeks.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jacqui Putnam
I currently teach first aid for The Red Cross on a voluntary basis. In order for me to do this, I had to train with The Red Cross to teach. Due to the nature of the subject, the courses are on-going with continuous assessments. When I teach it is essential for me to use my excellent communication skills.
I am a published writer. Most recent articles include a comment piece, a 500 word article which I was commissioned to write for The Guardian on-line.
A few months before that, I was commissioned to write for the New Statesman on-line. This was a 200 word article.
I have also written a number of articles which have been published in various magazines including: Land Rover Monthly and Computer Weekly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jacqui Putnam by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jacqui Putnam is a Standard subscriber.
Jacqui Putnam does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jacqui Putnam was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jacqui Putnam does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jacqui Putnam was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.