Deep, Smooth, Hip, Friendly, Upbeat, Urban,
Warm and Deep for Narrations
Upbeat and Fun for Commericals
Professional and serious for professional presentations, telephony, imaging, etc.
Smooth and everyday regular guy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Rhode Island, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to perform African American, Jamaican, Urban, and speech patterns and dialect.
I am able to perform characters (i.e pirate, surfer guy, etc.).
My Voice Experience
I have experience with narration for stage productions, television, documentaries, promotions, web-sites, bumpers, trailers, intros, etc. I have also, been a spokesperson for radio and television campaigns and conferences.
I have a personal Voice Over coach. I was also mentored by the late Don La Fontaine.
I have secured degrees from:
The University of Michigan (Bachelor of Arts in Psychology),
Wayne State University (Master of Social Work),
Boston University School of Theology (Master of Divinity).
My Studio Equipment
I have access to local studios through my Voice Over coach, talent agencies such as The i Group, Productions Plus-The Talent Shop, and other local VO studios. Each have Pro Tools capability, ISDN and can deliver the Voice Over in .Wav format, .mp3 or upload to an FTP site.
I am friendly and get along with all people well. I am punctual and professional.
I am a Licensed Masters Level Social Worker with School Social Work certification.
I am an Ordained Christian Minister.
I am articulate, photogenic, athletic, and sing tenor/baritone.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jabulani McCalister by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jabulani McCalister is a Standard subscriber.
Jabulani McCalister does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jabulani McCalister was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jabulani McCalister does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jabulani McCalister was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.