upbeat 2 mellow urban f v, but... a lil bit more
I am quite the character! I can be 'professional for presentations' and "down to earth" for more relatable communication. I really enjoy challenging my voice, so bring it on!!!
voice overs, voice over talent, greetings - voice mail, radio voice
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Isis M. Jones
My Voice Experience
The basic dimension of my experience comes from me starting a career in radio while still in high school. Sorry, but I'm very proud of this fact! :) I continued working and strengthening my voice. I've voiced radio and television, local and regional, voiced and produced for Clear Channel, Derrty Ent., Ashley Furniture, Publix, The American Red Cross, McDonald's, Radio One, Brighthouse and Summit Media.
Running my mouth has always been a gift! Ha! Seriously though, it's the one thing I knew I was half-way decent at. I acted in plays, was into radio and music, and recorded phone greetings for various companies - while still in college. I graduated with a Bachelor of Liberal Studies with an emphasis in Communications, Business and Sociology. Moved to St Louis in the summer of '01 after graduating from Full Sail with a degree in Film and Video Production. Got back into radio and the rest they say, "...is History".
My Studio Equipment
Oh... one thing I left out. I have been a receptionist, administrative assistant and an overall employee for companies like UPS and Express Scripts. I know how to talk to your client. So, lets have some fun! Look forward to working with you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Isis M. Jones by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Isis M. Jones is a Premium subscriber.
• Isis M. Jones was last active on Voice123 78 days ago