Movie Trailer Voice
Deep and dark for thriller and horror pieces, to cool and hip (the epitome) of the SURFER DUDE, and back to the deep whispery, sexy sound... can you dig it??
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Great southern accent, New York, New England... and (although I was unaware of an accent there) a very typical California accent.
I also dabble in some midwestern accents, in particular those of northern Ohio.
My Voice Experience
I first got into voiceover working as a trailer editor in Los Angeles. I would hire big name voiceover guys to work on my stuff. What I learned quickly was that these guys made A LOT OF MONEY, for what seemed like minimal work. I also learned very quickly that clients changed their minds quite often, and usually at the last minute. Rewrites were always inevitable, and I often had to "scratch" the reads until they were where the client wanted them to be. Ultimately I realized that the clients thought THE VOICE was a professional's voice, and some even liked it enough to buy it. In other words... I GOT PAID. This lead to me working on the techniques, and improved my direction of THE PROFESSIONALS when the came in. The rest, as they say, is history... or at least it will be.
Voice Over for various film marketing campaigns
Ohio University '97
NY All-State Choir '92
Very involved in chorus and plays in High School
Southold High School '92
My Studio Equipment
Director (Video/Film & Voice Over)
Video & Film Editor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ingmar Lara by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ingmar Lara is a Standard subscriber.
Ingmar Lara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ingmar Lara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ingmar Lara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ingmar Lara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.