Articulate, Dry, Authority, Educated
Broad range - Announcer Lite, Improvisation, Smart Alec/Wiseguy, Storyteller, Narrator, Guy Next Door to Cinematic
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American English
Regional American dialects: New England, Mid-Atlantic (Jersey, Delaware), Antebellum Southern (Georgia/Carolinas), Texarkana
English (Received Pronunciation)
Regional English: Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Cockney
Comic: French-accented English (Pepé Le Pew), Mexican-accented English (Cheech & Chong)
My Voice Experience
I have been a stage performer since 1997 and a member of AEA since 2005. Theatrical experience includes drama (Les Liaisons dangereuses, The Elephant Man, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest), musical (Company, ...On The Way to the Forum) and Shakespeare (Winter's Tale, Much Ado About Nothing).
Bachelor of Arts, Cornell University: Stephen Cole, Beth Milles, Brian Russell, Tracey Huffman; additional training in music production and theory at Cornell and privately under Yelena Grinberg (Juliard).
Proficient pianist and vocalist.
My Studio Equipment
Shure Beta 27 Condenser Mic
Private Pilot. CEO of a software company.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Samuel Knowlton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samuel Knowlton is a Standard subscriber.
Samuel Knowlton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Samuel Knowlton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Samuel Knowlton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Samuel Knowlton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.