Warm Sultry Enunciator
Warm and deep, sexy and fun, friendly, smooth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Southfield, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can add a southern drawl if needed
My Voice Experience
I've been in phone sales since 2001. I've had people tell me that I have such a warm and soothing voice. I have always thought it came from reading so many stories to my children over the years but it could also come from my background as being a singer in my church choir growing up. I love to sing (although I'd never want to do it professionally) but I find it helps warm my voice up for my customers and they tend to respond to my tone very well. I even had one of my employers describe my voice as melodic on the phone. I tend to use many inflections to emphasize certain words and points. The recordings that I've done have mostly been for call quality, but when I've listened I found myself agreeing with the many accolades.
In April of 2012, I graduated from Davenport University with my Bachelor's Degree in Arts with a Major in Business Professional Studies. Being in telephone sales for 14 years, I've learned to enunciate and use proper inflections as well as how to put a "smile" into my tone.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask S Evans
It is very important to know that I am an avid script reader. In most of my sales jobs I've had to read from a script and of course sound as if I wasn't reading at all. I am well versed in adjusting my tone for the microphone and tuning out distractions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact S Evans by email or phone, please click here.
Read S Evans contributions to the .
• Currently S Evans is a Standard subscriber.
• S Evans was last active on Voice123 325 days ago