Warm, Personable, Engaging, Passionate
I have a wide and versatile range of styles.
I'm Bilingual (Spanish/English) both clear and concise with no undertones of distinct geographical accents within each language.
Depending on the project I can adjust my naturally authoritative, warm and inviting toned voice to fit and clients needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I was born and raised in CT, so I have had the benefit of being exposed to the culturally rich Greater NYC area accents and have had a lot of practice matching and mirroring my audience.
My Voice Experience
Owning and operating a small online marketing agency I have mostly produced and directed behind the scenes work with minor voice over jobs ranging from video narration, professional presentations, voicemails, etc.
Bachelors of Science -Marketing and Business Administration from Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT
Edge Studio Voice Over Education and Production- In-Studio Voice Over Industry Training-Fairfield, CT
Charter Communications Public Access Advanced Video/Audio Training Certification Course Newtown, CT
MxCC Media Arts Workshop Professional Video/Audio Production Training Program Middletown, CT
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to professional high end recording studios in CT and NYC.
I also have dedicated audio/visual room in my home where I have 2 MacBook Pro laptops, Steinberg UR22 Interface, Shure SM57 dynamic range mic, Rode NT1A vocal condenser mic, Mackie 1202-VLZ3 12 channel mixer, Apple Garageband, Audacity, Adobe Premiere Final Cut Pro and Cubase.
As an owner of a small marketing agency who has worked on professional video/audio production sets I understand time management, the importance of professionalism and how a voice can tell a story. In this business you only have one opportunity to leave an outstanding impression.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Herman Olivera III by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Herman Olivera III is a Standard subscriber.
• Herman Olivera III was last active on Voice123 320 days ago