British, warm, natural, trustworthy
Friendly, warm, corporate. Ex BBC TV News journalist, my voice is sincere, confident, assured and a natural British RP.
As a professionally trained actor, I can portray many characters and moods to match your brief.
Working from my home studio in the UK, I can offer you a fast turn round with 'Source Connect' available for client connection during voice over recording. (ISDN equivalent)
Source Connect Link for Clients:-
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British/English RP (native) Posh,classy, Cockney,Yorkshire, Scottish, Southern USA, Austrailian,
My Voice Experience
2015 Voice for Etisalat Technologies, India
2015 Voice for United Nations, India
2014 Voice for Experian FAQ's
2014 Voice for Lithuanian Mobile Phone Tariff
2014 Voice for Bioglan Kalamari Gold Vitamins, TV Ad
2014 Voice for A - Z London, Independent Films
2014 Voice for on hold 'Commercial Group, UK'
2014 Voice for Cruise Gourmet TV 10 part Series
2013 Character voice for App Series 2 'Zombies Run'
2013 Voice for National radio appeal for Macmillan Cancer
2013: ELearning - 'How to' on video, Commercial Group
2013: Uberconference Phone App - corporate voiceover
2013: ITV Idents 'Loose Women' Isme catalogue
2013: Various corporate testimonials recordings
1992 - 2000 BBC TV News & Current Affairs Former Journalist
Reporting and VOs for various BBC current affairs programmes including Breakfast News, Newsnight and TV News.
1980 - 2000 - BBC TV News & Current Affairs Radio and TV - various broadcast media training
2008 - 2011: Cheltenham Everyman Theatre - Actors Lab ongoing training
2000 - 2011: The Actors Centre, London W1 - Ongoing voice training and acting courses.
1999: London Centre for Theatre Studies - Classical Acting Post Grad Theatre Acting
10 years acting experience.
10 years BBC TV reporting experience.
2 years TV presenting.
6 years voice talent.
My Studio Equipment
Fully sound insulated recording studio
Neumann TLM103 microphone
Editing: Adobe Audition
Source Connect (client connection, ISDN)
Having had professional training at BBC TV News as a Journalist, I later re-trained as an actor/voiceover artist.
I always go that 'extra mile' for my clients to provide the absolute best and 100% satisfaction. It's about finding the love in the copy for you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Helen Minassian by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Helen Minassian is a Standard subscriber.
• Helen Minassian was last active on Voice123 91 days ago