Friendly, Cheerful, Mom or Girlfriend, News Anchor
My voice is warm and friendly. Listeners sometimes think I am a cute little blonde thing! Surprise, I am not!!
I can also sound like a news anchor, but I mostly sound like someone's mom.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Austin, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Need a Redneck woman--I can do it! Need a brash New Yorker? I'm your woman. Need a Midwestern twang? It's my second language. I can do a little French accent, and some Boston, too.
My Voice Experience
For 20 years, I have been "the girl." You know, the girl on with the guy in the morning, on the station you like...In Jacksonville, I spent 12 years doing the morning show at 96.9 Cool FM (WKQL), a year working for a Salem station there, and now am in Austin, working for Clear Channel--having worked for 8 years! I do mornings on 98.1 KVET. In those 20 years I have done radio commercials and promos, TV commercials and promos, sports programming, radio and TV imaging, and I even did an audiobook.
I have a BA in Liberal Arts from Jacksonville University. I have a law degree. At University of Illinois I was in the Concert Choir and Opera Chorus.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Heather White
With a law degree, I am good at legal jargon, can pronounce Latin, French, German, and Italian fairly well. I am nowhere near fluent in these languages, but know enough that I can read them fairly well. I have a quick turnaround time, too.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Heather White by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Heather White is a Standard subscriber.
• Heather White was last active on Voice123 205 days ago