Young, Hip, Edgy, Sensual, Smooth, Intense, Sexy
Deep, Dark and Intense for Narratives.
Sexy, Young, Hip and Edgy for Commercials.
Professional, Conversational, and Smooth for Presentations and Promos
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Muppet voices -
My Voice Experience
I recently booked all of the tags for the National Hockey League. You can hear my voice before and after every game on NBC Sports, NHL Network and NBC.
Prior to this, I have worked in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles for the last 13 years. I have worked behind the scenes on hundreds of productions have learned what it takes to take direction and record a solid gig.
Television, Radio & Film Production Major at Syracuse University.
Private coaching under Nancy Wolfson.
2 year method acting program with Joanne Baron/DW Brown Studios located in Santa Monica, California.
Scene Study with Tony Barr and G. Charles Wright.
Cold Reading with Amy Lyndon and Gary Spatz.
Two years Second City Improv in Hollywood, California
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a recording studio called Voicetrax in the valley that has an ISDN line and phone patch. I work with different sound engineers there that take care of all of the technical aspects so we can focus on the creative side.
I am an actor by trade, so I am able to work with the writer to determine the objective in the scene and put it into action. I take direction very well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gregg Lederman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gregg Lederman is a Standard subscriber.
• Gregg Lederman was last active on Voice123 91 days ago