Intelligent, Mellow, charmer, enthusiastic
My first voiceover job was in 1997 for the commercially released videogame Dark Side of the Moon for Southpeak Interactive. More recently I lent my voice to a game called Arden being created at Indiana University as well as the video game: Oceana.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Encinitas, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Russian, Working Clas British, Sean Connery, Peter Lorey, Frat Boy
My Voice Experience
Oceana Video Game - 2009
Boys Next Door Voice over, Brown County Playhouse - 2008
Arden Video Game - 2007
Dark Side of the Moon Video Game - 1998
Currently a Theatre student at Indiana University in Bloomington.
Participated in a voiceover workshop taught by Darin De Paul.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to high end sound editing software and a Samson C03U microphone.
I also have access to an extensive library of royalty free music and sound effects if required.
Editing Software: Adobe Soundbooth
As a theatre major I have been in five IU mainstage productions and multiple local shows. I appeared on-camera in a sketch comedy show called Slow Children at Play for the IU School of Telecommuncations. I am a student filmaker who has created a number of my own work.
I have experience with videogames just due to the nature of the work I have been offered.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Graham Sheldon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Graham Sheldon is a Standard subscriber.
Graham Sheldon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Graham Sheldon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Graham Sheldon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Graham Sheldon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.