Warm baritone and rich in character
I have a full range of voice talent and can project any number of moods and characters. I have a wonderful voice suitable for many types of voice over work. I am a naturally funny and upbeat person and can easily portray that voice. Yet, with my compassionate and serious nature, I can easily go the other direction and give you warm, pleasant, confident and relaxed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Yorker, British
My Voice Experience
I have many prior years experience in broadcasting (1988-1991) and a natural voice talent runs in my family (my father was a radio/TV announcer from 1937 to 1980). My broadcast experience involved commercial spots for local businesses as well as being a midday disc jockey and morning drive traffic reporter.
My first voice over job was in junior high school for a video my friends and I did which later won a CT State award. In college, I formed and ran the campus radio station WECS which then led to work at several Connecticut radio stations as an air talent. During that period I created many commercials for the various employers I had. I majored in Communications focusing on Radio/TV Broadcasting at Eastern Connecticut State University.
My Studio Equipment
Macintosh (iMac), Rode NT1 microphone (plus others as needed), Tascam interface, Audacity and Garage Band software for recording and editing. Recording location is baffled to prevent collateral noise.
One consistency among my many directors is that I take direction very well! I'm quick with absorbing copy. I come with a level of maturity and business professionalism having worked in the corporate environment for many years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gordon Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gordon Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
• Gordon Taylor was last active on Voice123 330 days ago