German born US residing.
various German accents-please listen to the demos.
I am a warm, trustworthy, confident, reliable, resonant, inviting, welcoming, soothing, relaxing, balanced, inspiring, strong, happy, positive, joyful,serious
German voice talent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with a German accent as light or heavy as you wish.
My Voice Experience
As a kid I absolutely loved Jacques Cousteau and other "nature" programs and documentaries.In Germany most TV is dubbed in German and back then they used some incredibly mesmerizing VO actors that are still lingering in my mind.I also had a huge amount of "Hörspiele",(radio-drama) and audio books.
About 12 years ago I began doing voice over work for a large corporate production company as well as various local businesses.In 2010 I also started doing german dubbing for soap operas.
Cimbalino Filmes, Portugal (Salsa Jeans)
AVB Vertalingen, Netherlands
The Kitchen (Miami dubbing studio)
Philadelphia(GPS Ranger tour)
Studied music (jazz major)at University at Noth Texas.
Adjunct Professor for Jazz Drums at Florida International University for 4 years.
I have been a self study for the most part,but I feel being a professional musician has helped with flow and interpretation of copy.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 102,GT 55,RE-20,Aphex 230,Focusrite Saffire Pro, Sound Forge
I've been a professional (2005 & 2007 Grammy nominated) touring and studio musician for over 25 years.I have a studio (ASCAP member) and good audio and video editing skills.I also produce promotional dvd's(like EPKs and corporate learning videos and music 'beds' for commercials and videos.In addition I was an adjunct faculty member at a FL state university's jazz department.
I enjoy working with people,take directions well and have the desire to do the job right.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Goetz Kujack by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Goetz Kujack is a Premium subscriber.
• Goetz Kujack has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours