Character Specialist, Guy next door, Relaxed
Fun and full of energy for commercials and video games, easy to listen to for presentations, smooth, Enchanting for Audio books, Can do all sorts of monster noises, animal noises, Scratcy and sick-like for dark and scary characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican, norwegian-english, japanese-english, chinese-english, norwegian, japanese, chinese, danish, danish-english, southern accent, Oslo, Rogaland, Stavanger, Sandnes, Swedish, Swedish-english, Yoda, Smeagol, Gollum, Zoidberg, Californian
My Voice Experience
I've done voice overs for radio commercials where I also provided the sound effects.
I've done voice overs for video games such as Heroes of Newerth by S2Games. Where I did the character voices for Engineer, Chipper, Vindicator, Belphagore and Pandamonium.
I've done voice overs for Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy by Hive Division as Vitalij, and provided the sound effects.
I've done so many voice overs for a video game media called Machinima. Which is soundalikes of other characters.
I've provided various voices used by sound designer all of the world to sculp into monsters and other creatures.
I was never taught to do voice acting, I learned it by experience and working in a studio dedicated to sound and music.
I did however learn some acting in school, as I acted on the school stage of plays the school had created.
I've read a series of books about acting.
While working in a studio for sound design, I was always present of the voice overs that came in to perform for our projects. I learned much by listening and talking to these talents.
My Studio Equipment
RODE NT1-A w\ popfilter of course.
Behringer XENYX XL1600 Mixer.
I work daily as a freelance sound designer and therefore able to provide original sound effects to the project.
I've done some composing and understand rythem of audio and can provide contacts to professionaly composers.
I've done Sound Mixing and do it daily, I can therefore provide a finished mixed product and each element (foley, sound design, acting, ect.) in different layers in hiqh quality.
I did some Stage Acting when I was younger and something I would like to get back into.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Glenn Goa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Goa is a Standard subscriber.
• Glenn Goa was last active on Voice123 109 days ago