Neutral, Energetic, Professional, Relaxed, Casual
I am a versatile Australian male voice talent with over 10 years of experience producing professional quality voice for web, television and radio.
I can provide professional elearning readings, upbeat and punchy sales commercials, provocative radio ads, and wacky fun character voices
You can find my showreel as well as other examples of my work here: www.australianmalevoiceover.com
Fast, high quality turnarounds are my speciality.
Thank you for reading!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
From villains and monsters to dimwits and superheroes, my versatile performances can be informative, serious, funny, professional and soft spoken.
My Voice Experience
I have been performing freelance voice work since 1999 for IVR, television, radio and the web. I started my own post production business in 2012 - JUNKProductions.com - and have running AustralianMaleVoiceover.com since 2013.
I have worked for Victoria Bitter, Coca-Cola, Bunnings, Whites Group, KPMG and many, many more.
I have performed IVR, narration, e-learning, advertising, announcing, and children's productions.
My work is done remotely here in my studio, and I pride myself on excellent service, communication and speed to ensure all of my clients' needs are met.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts and Performance Art.
My Studio Equipment
My studio runs at 24bit / 96khz via an M-Audio Delta Audiophile interface and a Focusrite microphone pre-amp. Waves C1 compressor and gate drive the Rode NT3 / Shure Beta58a Microphones through the Ableton Live DAW.
I have experience managing my own companies, as well as a team of bankers in Australia - so I understand the importance of professional communication skills when dealing with my clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Glen Lloyd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glen Lloyd is a Standard subscriber.
• Glen Lloyd was last active on Voice123 23 days ago