bilingual, strong delivery, easy listening, retail
Smooth and professional for presentations and documentaries, warm for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, strong delivery on retail promos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Puerto Rican, Mexican, Newyorican, Neutral, barrio style,
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years experience in the local market. Work mostly on retail campaigns for radio and TV, including auto dealers such as Suzuki, Toyota and Mitsubishi. Have done TV infomercials on New Car Offers. Other voice over projects include financial institutions such as Banco Popular de Puerto Rico. Performed jingles for Church's Fried Chicken, Radio Station La Mega 106.9FM (SBS), Miss Puerto Rico Petite, Miss Puerto Rico Teen, San Juan Suzuki, among others.
Have a BA in the Arts of Communications with a minor in Music from the University of Puerto Rico.
7 years of singing lessons.
Former member of the University of Puerto Rico Choir.
My Studio Equipment
ProTools 7.1 with Digi 002 Interface. Mac Base Audio Suite.
Final Cut Pro 6.0, Mac Base Editing Suite.
Audio booth with video sync facilities.
15-years experience in advertising as copywriter/producer/translator for clients such as Walgreens, DaimlerChrysler, Suzuki and its dealers, Burger King, among others.
20-years experience as Back-up vocalist on various stand-up comedies from Puerto Rican artist Raymond Arrieta.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ginny Piovanetti by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ginny Piovanetti is a Standard subscriber.
• Ginny Piovanetti was last active on Voice123 92 days ago