Warm and confident for narrations and business needs. Comic and upbeat for Commercials. Character for audiobooks and animation. Strong,Whimsical.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Orlando, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British,Irish,SouthAfrican,Brooklyn,Boston,Crazy witch,Soft Angel,impish Child.
My Voice Experience
I worked for WNCI Radio for a year in the 1990's, and you couldn't go a ha;f an hour without hearing my voice in a commercial. I did a job for Lake Placid .com to make sure everyone knew " It;s worth the trip". I am the radio voice for a recent film shot in Orlando.
BFA Theatre, Otterbein College
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Theatre
American Academy of Dramatic Arts
Voice over for Actors, Chicago,IL
Real World Voice Over Workshop, Orlando, FL
My Studio Equipment
Audacity Recording/Editing Software
Unknown - Click here to ask Ginger Lee McDermott
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ginger Lee McDermott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ginger Lee McDermott is a Premium subscriber.
• Ginger Lee McDermott was last active on Voice123 3 days ago