Smooth, Calm, Warm
An elegant female voice, educated and stylish.
Clear and precise for educational materials and presentations.
Expressive and engaging for children's books.
Professional and persuasive for business projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
TV and radio commercials for an After Adoption organisation
Audiobooks, through ACX
Working for a regulatory body, I have 10 years’ experience presenting to audiences across the public sector, including government departments, the police, higher education, local government and the Northern Ireland Assembly, with positive feedback.
I have also taught across the primary range for 9 years, engaging children with my storytelling and narration.
I have lived and taught in Germany and Japan and my language skills are reflected in my pronunciation and delivery.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass; on-line tutorials
PGCE Primary Education - Manchester Metropolitan University
Leadership Pathways - National College for Teaching and Leadership
BSc Hons German with subsidiary Japanese - Aston University
My Studio Equipment
I record in my home studio using the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and sE Electronics X1 microphone, with vocal booth.
Ten years with the Information Commissioner has given me an insight into the workings of the public sector. I have a wealth of experience preparing and delivering advice and guidance, both orally and in writing.
As a primary school teacher for 9 years, I have used my voice creatively on a daily basis! I love the reaction from the children when I read in class, bringing characters to life - from George’s Grandma to Stanley Yelnats!
Having studied languages and worked overseas, I am a strong communicator, fascinated by foreign cultures and I was proud to be ‘Hiroshima’s Friendship Ambassador for the UK’ for 3 years.
I have always had a reputation amongst colleagues for being highly organised, professional and efficient!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gill Hoodless by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gill Hoodless is a Standard subscriber.
Gill Hoodless does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gill Hoodless was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gill Hoodless does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gill Hoodless was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.