Flexible character specialist with humor
I'm a tenor. I do impersonations almost as a compulsion. My strong suit is versatility. I'm an actor/singer who writers my own arrangements/songs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Rush Limbaugh, Andy Rooney (RIP), Sting, Elvis Costello, Cockney, Classy, sportscaster, FM DJ (NPR or FM shock jock), Russian, southern US (as hillbilly as you like), Brooklyn or stereotypical New Yorker, New Englander, a very good old coot (prospector, cranky old man, etc.)
My Voice Experience
Did excited salesman for "Mr Mitsubishi" in Buffalo, NY. No one liked that guy, and that was the point!! Statewide ads for a series of malls in New York. These were in the late 90's. Did Brooklyn pizza loving guy for ads here in NC. Did voice-over instructions for a Flash presentation in 2000 for a company called Blue292. Straight read at SAS.
B.S. in Broadcasting from Buffalo State College, A.S.S. in Music Performance from Villa Maria College, work in radio at WECK and WIVB (Buffalo), WUNC (NPR station in Chapel Hill, NC as classical music announcer and weekend program announcer) and WCHL.
My Studio Equipment
I use Reaper as my DAW, Audio-Technica 2035 microphone, Alesis mixer.
Also, an Ernie Ball left-handed Stingray 5-string and Les Paul Studio.
I can write a script or snazzy yours up. I can multi-track and improvise. I love you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Gilbert Neal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gilbert Neal is a Standard subscriber.
Gilbert Neal does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gilbert Neal was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gilbert Neal does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gilbert Neal was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.