Fresh, Character specialist, Formal, Young Adult
Young and energetic for projects focused towards younger audiences, smooth and professional for more institutional projects, caring and comforting for projects needing these characteristics.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chilango, Norteno, Neutral Spanish, deep, funny, weird,versatile, nasal
My Voice Experience
Originally a singer and music producer, along comes a job for DISCOVERY KIDS LATIN, a dubbing to spanish of 26 episodes. After running out of voice talents due to the amount of characters it was time to cross to the other side of the glass and impersonate multiple animals, creatures, and whatchamacallits, hence it all began...
Work for Mexican companies includes.- Cerveceria Cuahutemoc Moctezuma, Cemex, Abita, Sigma Alimentos, Bokados, AFIRME, ITESM, Tec Milenio, and Doctor's Hospital among others.
Work for International companies including English voice overs, include.- Staples, Carrier, ACX, Whirlpool, Purina, DISCOVERY KIDS LATIN, iStorytime, and Best Western Hotels among others.
Graduate from Full Sail center for the Recording Arts in 1994 with a degree in Recording Engineering.
Have directed talents and artists since 1988.
Multiple platinum records as a music producer.
Recognized songwriter with songs known throughout Latin America.
My Studio Equipment
Both Protools and Logic softwares.
Apogee Ensemble Interface in Studio B and Solid State Logic Interface in Studio A.
SSL 4000G in Studio A.
API 3124 and ART TPSII(Neve) pre-amps with API 550b Eqs in studio B.
Multiple plug-ins including WAVES, Altiverb, and various Virtual synths.
Multiple analog outboard gear.
Mcriphones include Manley Reference Cardioid, Neumann U47 and 87 FET, Sure KSM 44s, AKG 414s, plus others more focused towards music recording.
I'm a singer and musician as well as a voice over talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gerardo Rocha by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gerardo Rocha is a Premium subscriber.
• Gerardo Rocha has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours