Very Versatile. Native in Spanish and English
Very versatile. Native Spanish and English speaker. A trained, working, Chicago-based actor, not an announcer. A genuine, sincere sound for a wide variety of projects. Gary is excellent at taking direction and giving the client exactly the feel they are looking for. Impersonations, dialects, characters -(More demos coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to ask for a custom audition.)
From narrating a serious documentary to playing a flock of birds talking about trees, Gary can do it..in two languages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Gary Tiedemann
My Voice Experience
Acting and Scene Study - Acting Studio Chicago
Commercial Technique - Act One Studios Chicago, IL
Voice-Coaching - Audio One-Kirk Johnson Sr-Chicago, IL
Voice-Coaching - Peter Thomas
Acting and Improvisation Programs at The Second City, Improvolympic, and The Annoyance Theatre.
My Studio Equipment
Gary's home studio, aside from being nice and quiet, contains state of the art Audio Technica Cardioid Condenser Microphones (30 series and 40 series), Behringer 16 input mixer with 24 bit multi-FX processing, and an M-Audio Mobile Pre-Amp Interface for recording onto computers. Sessions can be recorded with Sony's Sound Forge, Audacity, or Pro-Tools.
Gary's home studio is acceptable for most any project, but if you'd like he'd be happy to refer you to excellent recording facilities in the Chicago area.
Gary has used his home studio to record and produce commercials, music albums, audio for film and stage (sound design and post-production), and podcasts.
He is also an expert grower of palm trees.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gary Tiedemann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Tiedemann is a Standard subscriber.
Gary Tiedemann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gary Tiedemann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gary Tiedemann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gary Tiedemann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.