Friendly, energetic, every-man, guy next door...
Naturally, a deep, rich, friendly voice.
A little middle America, and a little SoCal.
Fun and sarcastic or deep and professional for commercials.
Intelligent and honest for narration.
Gary has a familiar, every-man sound that could be a young father, a confident business man, or a gruff construction worker. Then there's the deep, smooth, sexy voice too.
Thanks for listening.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do a mean Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof, (Deep European Jew), and a pretty bad British.
Can do a decent New York and Chicago accent.
I'm not the dialect king, but I can add simple aspects to hint at different accents.
My Voice Experience
Animation: Frontier:Prelude to Darkness, Monsieur Gustav
Radio Plays: Mechanookie, Simon Lebopowitz:The Boy With Bionic Socks, Jack Cracker:Viking Slave Detective
I started at a performing arts high school, and then graduated from the theater acting program at CalArts. At CalArts I did various recordings for student projects, as well as live radio performances.
I have been acting in commercials and TV for 35 years, and am now trying my talents at voice over.
My Studio Equipment
Dell Inspiron comp.
Unknown - Click here to ask Gary Karp
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gary Karp by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Karp is a Standard subscriber.
Gary Karp does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gary Karp was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gary Karp does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gary Karp was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.