warm, friendly, conversational, upbeat, natural
commercials: warm, friendly, upbeat, conversational, gal next door, energetic, sexy, fun, wry, teasing, quirky, perky, sarcastic, ditzy, airhead.
telephone prompts, IVR, on hold messages, narrations, presentations: smooth, professional, upbeat, friendly.
medical projects, hospitals, assisted living and retirement communities: warm, caring, sincere, sarcastic, urgent, sincere.
political campaigns: call to arms, concerned, sincere.
character/cartoon voices: little old ladies, fairy godmothers, witches, NY/bronx, quirky, ditzy, airhead.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
charlotte, NC; atlanta; nashville, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
comedic dialects include irish, scottish, jewish mother, new york, long island, southern, refined, texan, gravely, ditzy, mae west, a 'dame', gruff, airhead, perky.
My Voice Experience
on-camera personality for local, regional, national commercials, retirement communities, hospitals, and nursing homes; as well as fast food, retail, and supermarkets. feature films, industrial non-broadcast films, training films for banks and financial institution, medical faciities. enjoyed the voice part best! web sites, and animations. MOH - on-hold messaging for all types of companies (delivery in upbeat friendly to mature professional), overhead broadcast for grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, point of sale.
on-camera work: commercials, industrial films, feature films, stage work. The transistion to voicework was natural as much of on-camera involved voiceovers, announcer, spokesperson. also have experience on the other side of the microphone/camera: director, casting, wardrobe, makeup, props, food styling.
My Studio Equipment
protools, , MK-319 microphone, phone patch, local studios with isdn readily available.
easily interpret copy, acting, role play
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Fran Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fran Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
• Fran Taylor was last active on Voice123 325 days ago