Relaxed, Engaging, Sincere
An easy, laid back, British male voice over with a non-regional accent. Youthful, warm, reassuring and believable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, German (accent), Posh, Upper Class, Gentleman
My Voice Experience
Extensive experience providing voice overs on corporate videos, from video tours to company showreels, comedy virals and product demonstrations. I have also done some singing in my time too in a rock and pop covers band and have performed character voices for a tailor made on-hold messages and personalised audio-invitations company.
Have always been a performer from the A level Theatre Studies days at school to the Bournemouth University Drama Society. Kept my voice practised with stints as a singer in bands and working/training as a character voice actor. I studied Interactive Media Production at University and have been a professional video and audio editor for over five years now which allows me to edit and optimise audio, as well as recording it. I have recently attended the Gary Terzza VoMasterClass, which has improved my voice and understanding of professional voice over work.
My Studio Equipment
At home I have a good quality condenser microphone, pop shield, acoustic screen and an i-mac running the latest audio editing software
Accomplished video editor and producer which enables me to work with video, audio and graphics over a range of software with an appreciation of how all the production elements fit together. Also do my own scripting for corporate videos and work as a camera man and sound recordist on occasions too.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Frank Wood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Frank Wood is a Standard subscriber.
Frank Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Frank Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Frank Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Frank Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.