Deep, Mid-American, Commanding
With a wide range of acting experience,
from Shakespeare to Modern, and a background as part of an entertainment industry family, Frank can do many dialects, from his native South Texas, his default Midwestern Cincinnati broadcast dialect, to the Queen's English from the UK or Cockney from Liverpool.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british, spanish, mexican, french, german, austrailian
My Voice Experience
Frank Martin's experience comes from a lifetime in American Broadcast Radio and Television.
He has done TV News 'Openers' for KNBC in Los Angeles and a host of Commercial voices. For Technical readings, Frank also read for the Physician's Radio Network newscasts, and several live newscasts.
An A student in Speech and Drama in the 1970's, Frank learned his native dialect from a stage performing mom at a very early age, and how to speak for acting and announcing. This nascent background is well identified with the heart of America and the broadcast dialect that is familiar to North American English speakers.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U87 microphone and Lexicon Omega USB audio interface to computer
A Broadcast Engineer, Frank has the skills to understand the microphone technique and equipment necessary for the sound and effect needed for the sound you want, whether it's a commanding script read, or an environment like a cave, gym, or the outdoors to lend a vision in the mind's eye to the audio project you are recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Frank Martin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Frank Martin is a Standard subscriber.
• Frank Martin was last active on Voice123 183 days ago