warm, deep for narrations, special for commercials, institutional, bold.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
islip, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
announcers, kids over cartoons, old man, wise man.
My Voice Experience
I start doing demos as a hobby since 1987, over the years I used to recorded my voice in a cassettes for story tellings, reading magazines, and many of my friends used to said that they like it how I perform. (never submitted to any market)
In my church I start to reading biblical stories to our kids to capture their attention. the kids used to said how delight was those stories. Since then I realize how can I be a professional but I did not do anything about it. lately I start to be more serious about it.
* "Marketing and advertising" degree 1987-89.
* "Digital and Microprocessor Technician" 1989-90
* Voice over training "ALPAF School"
* "Voices for All"
* "Cellamare Comunicacion Creativa".
* Audio engineering software Adobe Audition
*over the years I attend to many workshops and seminars such as: "How to read properly" "How to use a microphone" "How to use your diaphragm" to mention a few.
*seminars I attend "Be an instructor to teach at public speakers"
* at the present two times a year I give an instruction in our 2600 church auditorium in Brooklyn and Queens NY.
* In 2013 I directed in our Brooklyn location a 30 minutes drama which include 7 scenes and 15 cast of characters. we follow a compose recorded audio and we bring to life the amazing story.
My Studio Equipment
Apple computer 2.5 Ghz intel core i5, 4 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3
interface: Behringer XENYX 302 USB
Microphones: Dynamic Shure SM 58
Large diameter Cardioid condenser CAD GXL 2200
Pop-up filter CAD EPF15A
75 W Behringer monitores
Adobe audition CS6
Auxiliary technician in public school installing and run cables for any technical services in computer. connecting telephone lines and ethernet.
11 years as technician Calibrator in Medical equipment in Forest Laboratories.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Flavio Dominguez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Flavio Dominguez is a Standard subscriber.
• Flavio Dominguez was last active on Voice123 313 days ago