Young, Professional, Engaging, Personal, Lively,
-Insightful and personal for narrations.
-Energetic and exciting for commercials.
-Professional and engaging for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
A few companies I have worked with:
PeopleLinx (3/13/13 to present) -
Recording many instructional videos for various companies about the in's and out's of the popular professional social media site, LinkedIn.
Voice Over for Allianz's video on current rules & regulations about the use of social media, and it's effect on the company.
BFJ(Bread, Freedom, & Justice)Front (7/30/13)-
Promotional video about the situation in Egypt(2013) and how artist can submit cartoons to help raise awareness of the current situation.
Produced 15+ videos (script, music, visuals, and voice over) for Splashpost's instructional videos on how to use their services.
Currently (2013) two years away from completing a B.S. in Music Industry
Currently one of two students apart of the "Common Read Comity"
Was a member of the debate team in high school leaving with an undefeated streak.
Former member of The Coalition of Arts Providers for Children (CAPC) grant panel approving grants to local art projects/businesses for children.
Taught classes at children's summer camp at the Berchfeild Penny Art Center.
My Studio Equipment
- background in business
- have worked on a professional film set
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Ezell Jordan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ezell Jordan is a Standard subscriber.
• Ezell Jordan was last active on Voice123 227 days ago